Monday, July 6, 2009

I need to move out

Been selling my car frantically for deposit to a new apartment as I need to be near work. Car not sold, in this economic downturn buyers are asking for ridiculous price. Hopefully tomorrow.....

Mind was not functioning well, have lots going on the past months, lots but nothing productive really, except that I got a new job. I have other interviews but the me wants to work in a place I can co exist. I don't want to work just for money, a wrong decision I've made in my previous company. This new work though have higher salary and better benefits package, the long wait was well rewarded. Free annual air ticket to my home country up to Davao for me and my family! Everybody's jealous :).

In a hurry to get out of the house today to pick up my job transfer documents from my previous office so I can start with my new company, while in the elevator, ouch, am wearing my bathroom sleepers :).

My daughter also asks me to prepare an appointed guardian letter forAdDU (high school dept.). Too lazy to get out and scan the letter, so I just pasted my electronic signature into the document and print the letter in adobe, wallaaa, sent it without me going out. Technology today make lives of lazybones easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment